Lip Sync Battle Charity Fundraiser at The Alexander Theatre
On behalf of Barrett’s Wessex
HOSTED BY MATT WOODMAN
ORGANISED BY LAURA CHOULES
Supported by My Special Event as a member of the judging panel.
My Special Event is pleased to be involved in this wonderful event to raise awareness for Barrett’s Wessex who do fantastic work for people and families suffering from Barrett’s Oesophagus. They support patients and educate people in the condition and have decided to host a Lip Sync Battle Contest at The Alexandra Theatre.
Come and watch people take on famous, iconic numbers and raise money for charity.
As well as the battle there will be a raffle taking place with some fantastic prizes on offer. An afternoon of fun and song.
We have some spectacular raffle prizes which have been kindly donated including:
- Musical Instrument Experience
- Complimentary Cut and Blow-Dry Experience
- Little Tots Workshop – 3 FREE Sessions
- Dapper Dogs Grooming Salon £10 off any Service
- Lower Lodge Candles (worth £15)
- and many many more
TOP THREE RAFFLE PRIZES
- 1 Night Stay Double Room at East Walls Hotel, Chichester inc Breakfast
- Go Karting Experience
- 2 Tickets to Paultons Park
As well as all our Raffle Prizes, there is also an Auction taking place with some more fantastic prizes including…
- Manchester United Signed Football
- Justin Fletcher Signed DVD
- Printed Signed Photos of Good Morning Britain (Frame donated by Art for All Chichester)
All raffle tickets will be available during the event.
4:00 pm Be entertained by 6 acts competing to perform along to well-known songs.
5:00 pm Refreshment break
5:30 pm Results from the panel of judges
6:00 pm Raffle
Venue: The Alexandra Theatre (The Regis Centre)
Telephone: 01243 861010
For further information contact Laura Choules who is hosting this event: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barrett’s Wessex is a patient support & education charity (reg. no. 1148727)
February is Oesophagus / Oesophageal Cancer Awareness month in the UK (#oesophebruary)