Pamper Parties Perfect Treat for All
Ellie-May is a qualified beauty and holistic therapist and also specialise in body aesthetics. She works in Chichester, West Sussex at a Beauty Salon and can offer many non-surgical procedures to help you look your best before your Wedding or Event.
Pamper Parties ideal for that “Special Day”
Ellie- May can offer mobile Pamper Parties for all and it is a fun way to spend time with ones you love, friends, colleagues or “the girls” and have some “special treatment” for you as we all deserve it from time to time.
Pamper Parties can be for the following:
- Hen Do’s
- Bridal Preparation for the Bridal Party
- and much much more
Pamper Parties Package – Whats Included?
Ellie- May can offer the client a fantastic package of treatments and goodies for that special occasion. The Pamper Party Package can be accommodated to suit the host and guests needs but will include:
- Hire of Ellie-May as Beautician for your party for up to 8 hours – This can be altered to suit your needs and is why parties are POA rather than a set fee as everyone’s requirements are different depending on who and what the party is for.
- Pamper Parties are for up to 10 people (including the host)
- Multiple treatments are on offer for all guests attending the party. These treatments can include, Manicures, Pedicures, Body Wrapping, Massage or Facials
- Each Pamper Party comes with Bubbles and Sweet Treats for all the guests and host to enjoy.
- All Pamper Parties are Price on Application as each client’s requirements are different. The best way to get what you would like is to contact Ellie-May and discuss your needs.
Pamper Parties – Tell Me More – How Do I Contact Ellie-May?
If you are interested in having your own Pamper Party with Ellie-May then she will be at our Wedding and Events Fayre with all the information you need. If you are unable to attend this event then you can contact Ellie-May in the following ways:
Telephone: 07542 388891
Visit her Facebook Page: Crown Aesthetics
Ellie-May can talk to you about prices for the Pamper Parties and what to expect and what treatments you can have.
How Can I meet Ellie-May in Person to Discuss my Needs?
If you would like to come and meet Ellie-May and talk to her about your requirements for your Pamper Party, then you can see her at My Special Event and The Vintage Tea Birds upcoming Wedding and Events Fayre.
When: Sunday 15th March 2020
Time: 10 am till 4 pm
Where: The Jubilee Hall, Elmer Road, Middleton on Sea, West Sussex, PO22 6EH
What else is there? : During the event, there will be a mixture of live entertainment for guests to enjoy as well as 16 other suppliers from the Wedding and Events Industry. Refreshments will be available including Hot/Cold Drinks and Cakes (at a small cost)
How do I get more information about the Wedding and Events Fayre?
If you need further information then please do not hesitate to contact My Special Event or The Vintage Tea Birds using one of the methods below:
My Special Event (Zoe Pniewski)
or alternatively, fill out the contact form on the website and Zoe will contact you.
The Vintage Tea Birds (Chloe Anna Gover-Wren)
Phone: 07882736881 (The Vintage Tea Birds)
Alternatively, visit our Facebook page:
This event is also advertised on Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and on the local What’s On Event’s Pages.